Viviano Flower Shop Consultation Information
By answering these questions beforehand and jotting down some ideas, measurements, contact info, etc., you will make the most of your time during your consultation thereby allowing you to concentrate on choosing the perfect wedding flowers for your cherished day.
- What are the bride and groom's names, addresses, phone numbers (home, cell and work) and e-mail addresses?
- Who will be in the bridal party and what are their functions?
- What are the date, time and location of the ceremony?
- Are there any restrictions regarding the use of wedding flowers at the ceremony? Some churches have restrictions on the size or location of altar arrangements, pew bows and pew bows with wedding flowers.
- Check to see if another ceremony will be held earlier in the day, the time of which may affect the time we can arrive to decorate for your wedding.
- Do you intend to order an aisle runner? Check the length of the aisle.
- What are the date, time and location of the wedding reception?
- Are there any restrictions regarding floral usage at the wedding reception?
- When can our staff arrive to set up the floral arrangements at the wedding reception?
- Are you planning to take photos before the wedding ceremony? If so, when and where?
- Are you planning to decorate your wedding cake with flowers? If so, then we will need the baker's name and phone number so that we can coordinate this activity with the baker.
- Is there a special mood or atmosphere that you would like us to create for your wedding?
- What are your favorite flowers?
- What is the style and color of the following attire:
- Honor attendant's dress
- Bridesmaids' dresses
- Flower girl's dress
- Groom's tuxedo or suit
- Best man's tuxedo or suit
- Groomsmen's tuxedos or suits
- Ring bearer's tuxedo or suit
- Who receives boutonnieres? Consider the following men: the men in the bridal party, fathers, grandfathers, godfathers, uncles, ushers, greeters, male readers, male vocalists and musicians.
- Who receives corsages? Consider the following women: mothers, grandmothers, godmothers, aunts, greeters, female readers, female vocalists and musicians.
- Do you have any photos or clippings from magazines, newspapers or other media of floral arrangements and wedding flowers that you like? Bring them with you to your consultation so that we can have a good visual idea of what you like and offer compatible suggestions.
- Where will the bridal shower be held? Consider flowers or blooming plants for each table. Small blooming plants in clusters of four or five at each table make lovely centerpieces and welcome shower gifts. Corsages for the bridal party add a special touch.
- Would you like a centerpiece arrangement for your rehearsal dinner? Corsages and boutonnieres for the attendants are a thoughtful gesture at this traditional dinner of appreciation for your family and friends.
Viviano Flower Shop's Product Gallery
Viviano Flower Shop's Wedding Gallery
Request or download Viviano Flower Shop's Wedding Catalog
Make an Appointment with a Viviano Flower Shop Consultant